[Mailinglist] FW: Newsletter Adelaide Mystery School ~ News, Muse and Mystical fix July 2015

Cheryl Rae cheryl at adelaidemysteryschool.com
Mon Jul 20 17:48:52 AEST 2015

News, Muse and Mystical fix  July 2015

Courses & Seminars Jul-Nov

VISITING INTERNATIONAL MEDIUMSHIP TUTORS

Helen Da Vita  and  Rev Dianne Parker are coming to Adelaide

for TWO FABULOUS SEMINARS  Aug & Nov.  Register NOW for Helens seminar in 4
weeks!

Weekly Psychic & Mediumship Development with Cheryl Rae

2015 Beginners term 1 starts TOMORROW !      2 places left

 Reading Tarot Intuitively with Janine of Serene Light ~ August

Basic Numerology Workshop with William Carter ~ August

Things to Inspire

Another fabulous, Free 21 Day Meditation

John Edward Mediumship Show here November

Jill Bolte Taylor 'My Stroke of Insight'  ~  An incredible insight into
consciousness

A Good Read ~ The Black Magician Trilogy by Trudi Canavan

Channelled Message from Vywamus

 click here:   <http://adelaidemysteryschool.com/>
http://adelaidemysteryschool.com/ to view Newsletter

We Hope you enjoy

Cheryl Rae, Lloyd Irving, Toni Le Brun and William Carter, Bev Coghlan,
Jess, and Janine of Serene Light

 <http://www.adelaidemysteryschool.com> www.adelaidemysteryschool.com

Copyright applies 2015

We value your privacy, if you wish to be deleted from Adelaide mystery
school mail list please go to homepage newsletter button.