[Mailinglist] AMS Newsletter featuring exciting array of new Courses & Consultations

Cheryl Rae cheryl at adelaidemysteryschool.com
Mon Nov 3 15:26:14 AEDT 2014

Exciting News from AMS

Whilst our bumper Newsletter is due Jan '15, we bring wonderful new classes

and private consultations to explore and experience at AMS still in 2014 &
early 2015

We are excited to welcome two new fabulous facilitators

Bev Coghlan & Jesslyn to AMS to bring you:

New  Hatha Yoga 4 week class ~ Nov 14th 2014 Register now!

  New  Basic Meditation course ~ Feb 2015

New  Advanced Meditation course ~ mid 2015

Basic Numerology Workshop ~ Feb 2015

New  Holistic Counselling Consultations

New  Spiritual Healing Consultations

New  Private one-to-one Yoga Classes

For further information, registration details & more click onto our new mini
newsletter

here:   <http://adelaidemysteryschool.com/about/newsletter/>
http://adelaidemysteryschool.com/about/newsletter/

Coming soon Mediumship Seminars ~ April & August 2015

with visiting Mediums Sam Duly & Helen Da Vita

Full Details coming in the January Bumper Newsletter

We send you all our warmest Xmas wishes

 Visit us again in January 2015 for a bumper Newsletter

Featuring

Your 6 month Astrology Horoscopes for 2015!  By Lloyd Irving

2015 Calendar of Events & Seminars at Adelaide Mystery School

Fabulous Books, Reading, Events, Meditations

and Dreams to Inspire!

Yours in Truth, Love & Light,

Cheryl Rae, Lloyd Irving, Toni Le Brun, William Carter, Bev Coghlan &
Jesslyn

 <http://www.adelaidemysteryschool.com> www.adelaidemysteryschool.com

                Copyright applies 2014

                We value your privacy, if you wish to be deleted from
Adelaide mystery school mail list please go to homepage newsletter button.