[Mailinglist] Spring Newsletter from Adelaide Mystery School

Cheryl Rae cheryl at adelaidemysteryschool.com
Mon Sep 2 12:38:41 AEST 2013

The News, Muse and Mystical fix  August 2013

Spring is tantalizingly close as we, once again, bid hello and welcome to
our wonderful friends of Adelaide Mystery School with our newsletter
featuring

NEW   NUMEROLOGY WORKSHOP   with our fabulous new facilitator, Numerologist
of 30 years, William Carter.

Feature article is 'Numbers ain't Numbers', is also by William.

'Things to Inspire', a Free 21 Day Meditation, Good Reading, Signs flying
into your life, and DIY Relaxation CD.

click here:   <http://adelaidemysteryschool.com/about/newsletter/>
http://adelaidemysteryschool.com/about/newsletter/  to view

please Note Change of Phone Number for AMS, Cheryl Rae and Lloyd Irving
(08) 8299 0276

...We Hope you Enjoy...

Yours in Truth, Love & Light,

Cheryl Rae, Lloyd Irving, Toni Le Brun and William Carter

 <http://www.adelaidemysteryschool.com> www.adelaidemysteryschool.com