[Mailinglist] Adelaide Mystery School Newsletter December 2013

Cheryl Rae cheryl at adelaidemysteryschool.com
Sat Dec 7 00:42:27 AEDT 2013

The News, Muse and Mystical fix  December 2013

Welcome to the bigger than ever Adelaide Mystery School newsletter coming to
you slightly earlier than usual because some courses in 2014 begin in only 8
weeks!

We reflect upon how you have inspired us in this year almost gone, and bring
NEW courses in the Calendar of Events for 2014 to accommodate your
enthusiasm for more!

This editions Feature Article 'The Year of Hidden Fruit 2014 by William
Carter gives an insightful glimpse into the energies of the year 2014,
universally for us all.

We leave you in this holiday season with wonderful 'Things to Inspire'  A
Deep Relaxation for Healing CD by Anita Moorjani, what it means if a Dolphin
has come into your day,

an opportunity to Assist those still being affected by the devastating
typhoon in the Philippines, and a new regular segment for the newsletter,
Follow your Dreams.

We at AMS wish you a Peaceful & Joyous Xmas &

A fabulous Magical New Year in 2013

click here:   <http://adelaidemysteryschool.com/about/newsletter/>
http://adelaidemysteryschool.com/about/newsletter/  to view

...We Hope you Enjoy...

Yours in Truth, Love & Light,

Cheryl Rae, Lloyd Irving, Toni Le Brun and William Carter

 <http://www.adelaidemysteryschool.com> www.adelaidemysteryschool.com